We provide "Turn Key" Solutions to your Agricultural & Horse Building Needs Including:
• Initial consultation by one of our Sales Professionals.
• Design Work: Functional layout plans to final construction drawings.
• Excavation & site preparation.
• Building construction.
• Concrete work.
• Stall work.
• Insulation & interior finish packages.
• Plumbing, electrical, heating & ventilation.
Our bank barns are not just for cows anymore!!!
We build bank barns for:
• horse barns, garages, dog kennels, hobby shops, and storage.
Our Post Frame Horse Barns Have the following Standard features:
• Glu-laminated columns.
• Dbl. 2x6 treated splashboards around base perimeter.
• Raftered roof for an open, well ventilated interior with flexibility for hay decks.
• Purlins fastened to rafters with galvanized hangers not just nailed.
• Insulation in roof (under steel) to reduce condensation & keep building cooler in summer.
• 12" sidewall overhangs w/ vented soffit.
• Vented ridge caps.
• 29 ga. painted steel siding & roofing, screw fastened.
• 2x6 SYP T&G planking for stall work eith galvanized or painted steel grillework.
• ManyExterior & interior finish options available.
• Horse stalls, wash stalls, tack rooms, feed rooms, hay lofts, etc.